Well my friend's husband came and spent a couple of days. We sorted out paperwork and got his insurance claims rolling through the proper channels. It was very draining. I sure do miss my friend. It's hard to imagine that someone so young and who had so much to give, is no longer with us. That girl could plan beautiful gardens, was a very talented flower arranger, and just loved life. I'm still a saddened by her passing.
On to other news. I'm leave for Oklahoma the 4th of June and will be there until June 12th. We are having a cousins reunion and that is my main focus for going. However I hope to touch base with some old friends. Still not too sure about the sisters. I have this impending feeling that this will be one of my last trips to Oklahoma to see family. I don't feel like I have a reason to go much anymore. Well time will tell. Won't it?
~National Infantry Museum~
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment