You just never know what the weather is going to be like here on the Washington coast. There was a really low tide this morning and the surf perch fisher people were out doing their thing. It was sunny and nice this morning too. This afternoon went with Little Bit for a short walk at the beach. The wind was cool, the sand was blowing, and I was glad to get back to the comfort of the little purple cottage. I think it might be showery tonight.
I have been thinking about my trip to Oklahoma in June. I'm not quite sure how I feel about it. We are having a little family reunion and I anticipate seeing cousins I haven't seen in years. I think some of the aunties are going to be there too. They are getting up in years, but still seem pretty active. I will be spending some time with the sisters too I guess. I don't hear from them at all. I suppose if something dramatic happened they might think to tell me. Maybe not. I think maybe not. It really doesn't matter. They have their own cocoons to live in.
~National Infantry Museum~
14 years ago