Thursday, May 17, 2007

Changes, you just got to love them.

Well I messed around with my blog this morning and have already changed the template. I guess it's okay to change it. I'll probably play around with it a bit more.

It's early here at the beach. The weather has been somewhat nice. It is supposed to rain the next few days. But here you just never know. I drove across "the River" (Columbia River) to Astoria, OR on Tuesday. The sun was shining the water looked like dancing diamonds, but got back to the Washington side of the river and you could definetly see the coastal marine layer of fog. However when we got to the house it was sunny. I mean you just never really know.

See what I mean about changes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mary, I just got you email. I love your comment I am retired but not retired from life, I think I will make it a mantra for me too. Love Goody