Saturday, May 26, 2007

I'm going to a pancake breakfast

by Kyle and Kelly Adams

Believe it or not I'm going to a pancake breakfast at the Peninsula Senior Activity Center. I am a member of the senior center, but I really don't go to a whole lot of things there. This center is really nice. Lots of folks show up for the various events. They have activities like Tai Chi, drawing classes, Cribbage, Bridge, and a host of other things. Last weekend they had a wildlife rescue group come in and talk about the rescue of wild animals. They also had someone from the park down at Cape Disappointment to talk about the birds and wildlife in the park. Very good. I'm not much on eating out, but I thought I would give this a try and see how it goes. Hey for $3 it can't be too bad (or ???). I have heard good things about the meals they serve at the center. I'll let you know how it was.

No comments: