
Yep. I replaced my laptop. I still have to go through setting a lot of stuff up again, but I'm going to be working on it. I have switched to Windows Vista and it is taking some getting used to. There are some things that work just a little bit differently. I'm still looking for that perfect photo hosting site so I can load the family reunion photos, but probably will wait until after the 4th. It's going to get a bit wild around here. There will be 27 miles of fireworks. It gets a little crazy when folks start driving out on the beach to pick there spots for the evening. I've done that once and didn't much care for it. So I'll probably just hang around the house and listen to all of the craziness. I've been working a bit since I got back from Oklahoma. I was kind of surprised when they called and asked if I could fill in for a few times. I'm actually working tomorrow for 8 hours. I prefer the 3-5 hour shifts. Oh well, with the economy being what it is I suppose I'll work when I can. I just don't want the manager to put me back to 40 hours a week. I did 30 years of that. UGH!!!!! Hope everyone has a happy and safe 4th. I'll be posting more now that I'm back on line.
1 comment:
cherrypi08
Love the new computer, it looks just like mine! Goody
Post a Comment