Yes I went to a little reunion in Oklahoma and took a bunch of photos. I usually take my camera and forget to drag it out and do the photo thing. I was actually surprised by the sheer number of photos that I took. My sister Goody helped me out a bit. She took of bunch of photos of me at the driving range. I really enjoyed hitting the golf balls until I was struck down by the incredible heat. Man, oh man. It just came over me so quickly. I was truly amazed.
So wondering what this photo is yet. It is my Aunt Jackie. She is in her 90's. I loved listening to all of the stories she had to tell. She looked so cute in her little white shorts. All decked out for summer. If I told you this woman was 94 and she was standing right in front of you, you might not believe it. She is agile, she is quick witted, and funny. It's so good to know that there is a little longevity on that side of the family. She goes out dancing on Friday's with her friend. She is pretty active. What fun. I really am going to download all of the photos after the 4th. I've been having some fun with my new computer. I was able to load all of the photos on to the computer so now I just need to spend some time to work through them. You know how you take 50-60 photos and some are good and some are not so good. Well I still need to sort through that. I want to take a closer look at the ones where I'm whacking the golf ball. I would like to try and sign up with one of the pros here on the peninsula, but I just don't know when I'll have the time. I really did have a good time. So a big thank you goes out to all of my sisters for making my trip possible, interesting, and fun. My sisters really are fun and funny. I guess I've forgotten that over the years. I love the quick wit and wonderful sense of fun that they all have. Yep, family can really surprise you even when you think you know them. Enjoy your families.
1 comment:
I will send you the senior prom picture of Aunt Jackie and Ken, Love Goody
Post a Comment