
My ladies hiking group hiked the lower Gnat Creek Trail last Thursday. I didn't get any photos of me though. I should have had someone take a photo. It was a very good hike. The Lower Gnat Creek Trail is 18 miles east of Astoria, OR. I had seen the sign for Gnat Creek many times while driving over to Portland, OR or to Longview, WA, but never stopped to see what was there. Oh my gosh it was just fabu. The trail was only about 3 miles out and back. Most of our ladies are in their mid to late 60's or mid to late 70's. Very cool. We are doing a hike next month on the Fort to Sea Trail. The trail goes from Fort Clatsop, OR to the Pacific ocean. It is about 6.5 miles. One way. We will catch a shuttle bus back to the fort after the hike. Fort Clatsop is where Lewis and Clark spent one year before making the trek back to the midwest. It is going to be very good. I haven't walked that far in quite some time so I'll need to do some prep. It should be fun. The ladies hiking group does one hike a month. Some are short hikes, some a bit longer. Some are considered very hard hikes, others are very easy. This photo is of the group taking a little trailside rest break. It's so nice to be able to do these little fun things. Walking is so good for everyone. I don't know why we don't do it more often. Oh yes.....we all have busy schedules. If it is not too hot where you are, think about getting out for a little walk about. Yes very good for you.
3 comments:
Again, Mary you are my true inspiration, I have been getting up at 5:30 every morning and walking 3 miles. It is way to hot here in Oklahoma to walk any later than that. The temps have been running from 97 to 105 by about noon time.
hey Mary do you have a walking stick? R.G. has a set of walking sticks in the garage. If you want I could send them to you.
viagra professional no prescription viagra buy viagra soft online viagra dosage does watermelon have viagra effect buy cheap viagra online price of viagra viagra attorneys viagra pill mexico viagra viagra online no prescription pfizer viagra free trial of viagra viagra sample
Post a Comment