I went to the family reunion in Oklahoma. It was good. However, it brought up some really bad memories from the past for some reason. I have lots of pictures to post, but the internet connection portion of my laptop is fried. So I'm without a computer for a while. I'm able to borrow one for bits at a time, so I can check email and do some light posting. I really miss my internet. Boo hoo. I'll get it fixed somewhere down the road. I did not lose all of the stuff on my hard drive so I still have all of my files and photos. Yeah. I'm looking for a photo hosting web site to post all of my pictures from the reunion, but haven't decided yet where they all should land. Yes I will figure it all out soon. So for now....light posting and some email checking is going to have to do for now.
2 comments:
Life is getting ready to turn for you. D
Sorry about your computer and the memories. The screen has gone out on Josh's school lap top and it's only a year old! I'm hoping his brother can fix it. I would be hurting if I didn't have internet, especially since I have two on-line classes that start next week!
Post a Comment