Monday, July 6, 2009

more reunion photos...

Well this is kind of a long post and I do have some more photos to work through. I'm slowly working my way through them. Probably not interesting to anyone but me. But I'm glad I'm getting them posted.
Okay this is Leonard who is a second cousin. His daughter. I can't remember her name right now. The lovely Charletta and my cousin Bobby. I had not seen Bobby in about 15 years or so. He used to be a biker dude. I loved hanging out with him when we were younger. He is an interesting guy.









This is a second cousin. Leonard is such a nice polite young man. He is Charletta's son.












This is my lovely cousin Vicky. One thing I noticed at the reunion is that we have some really tall family members. Vicky is very tall too, but oh so lovely.










My cousin Johnny, cousin Tommy, and cousin Larry. I had not seen Tommy in a while. These boys were sitting around talking about restoring or not restoring old vehicles.









More stories being shared in the kitchen. Suzanne's daughter, Aunt Jackie, Oooops, I can't remember the other two.









My bad.



Cousin Charletta, Suzanne's daughter and Roger. Cousin David with the ball cap on. Charletta was married to my cousin Billy Charles. He passed away a few years ago, but Charletta is a real trooper and comes to the reunions. She always has fabulous photos to share and really good stories. She is quite an interesting lady.






This is a photo of folks just sitting around talking about family events past. Or just catching up with what's going on now. It was kind of amazing.











Nancy, Don, and Goody trying to look at a map and figure out what went wrong. Or what to do right on the way back to Springfield. I actually love looking at maps. I thought about how folks rely on those GPS devices and you really only get to see a portion of the map while listening to some irritating lady saying make a "u" turn in 300 feet. Like I could tell what 300 feet might be.
By the time it registers you don't know how many feet you have traveled already. Hilarious.

No comments: