
Okay so here are some photos in no particular order. My host were my sister Goody and her husband RG. I was glad I got a chance to spend some time with this brother in law. He was so gracious and I really liked him. He even went with us to the driving range to shoot some golf balls and it was fun until I was struck by the immense heat. I thought I was going to collapse. It really came on kind of sudden and was quite unexpected. LOL

Okay these are my lovely aunts. Aunt Marilyn is a tap dancer just like me. She is the one on the left. She is 75 and looks fabulous. Yes, she is really tall too. We kind of looked funny standing side by side. Well she has been tap dancing way longer than I have, but she kind of has been my inspriation to even to try tap dancing. I did tap dance at the family reunion because my sister Nancy had not seen me dance. I'm not good, but it was fun. The other lady is my Aunt Jackie who will be 94 in August. I did a previous post about her. She goes dancing on Friday nights with her friend and she gave me a really cute photo of her and her friend at a "senior prom". I hope to post that down the road. It's really cute.
Well, this one is my sisters and my cousin Suzanne. Suzanne grew up in a family of all boys and she always wanted a sister. We adopted her. I just love this photo. I haven't had a good photo of my sisters in a really long time and I thought this to be quite good.

This one is of me, Nancy, Goody, Carolyn and Francie. Need I say more. We look absolutely stunning. Right? Oh I didn't mean that as a question. We are absolutely stunning. Period. Well Francie did give Carolyn something additional. LOL

This is one of my wicked swings when we went to the driving range. I wish I had felt a bit better. It had been like 25+ years since I had hit a golf ball and I did find it a bit challenging. My hips didn't want to cooperate. This shot looks really funny to me because it looks like I'm trying to hit the ball from the wrong direction. Well not really. Just call me slugger.

My sister Goody. Need I say more. Real name is Delorese, but I don't call her that very often. Well actually never. She will always be Goody to me. She really was helpful in getting me to the reunion. Well my sister Carolyn was very very instrumental in getting me there too. I really do feel some joy at being able to be with the girls this year. Thanks everyone. Words cannot express how truly glad I am about spending some time with you all. I do have more photos. I'll try and post more.
No comments:
Post a Comment