Well I guess I got the boot.... I consider myself very lucky, because it is a short boot and should help my wanky foot heal. Anyway that is what I'm hoping. It's so funny to injure the metatarsal bone and not know how, when, or why it happened. It has been hurting since before November 8. I tried to get the doctor to look at it when I had my yearly physical, but I couldn't pin point to her exactly where it was. Interesting. But when it started feeling like it was on fire I knew right where it was. I can still drive and after only having it (the boot) on for a short time it doesn't seem to cumbersome. It may get more cumbersome as time goes by. I did some research on the internet about "chip fractures" and could find more information about horses and chip fractures than I could about human chip fractures. Now mind you I have no medical training and but I think maybe there is some connection to osteoporosis (sp). I'm sure that is spelled wrong, but I don't want to take the time to look it up. LAZZZZZZY. I go back to the doctor on January 28 to get this looked at again. Man it's tough getting old and I'll only be 62 on my next birthday. Another thing of note is that I kind of got my hours reduced at the resort. I was already knocked down to 1 day a week and now I'm on call until bookings pick up. It's okay because I got my social security statement and I only need 4 more quarters to qualify for social security. I'll quit working when I get enough quarters in. But I've already applied for another job and have an interview on Tuesday. Don't want to talk about it too much just yet. I think they already have someone in mind for the job and are just going through the required paces. We'll see. I've thought that twice and got hired for both of those jobs. You just never know. Well here is starting the New Year by ...... "getting the boot" ..... LOL
~National Infantry Museum~
14 years ago
2 comments:
Mary I think it is very fashionable! I like the color too. Ughs have nothing in their fashion line that could come close to compare. Very Chic!
Yes, but UGH!!!!!!!!! There is a reason they are called that.... UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Short for ughly, I think Just kidding...
Post a Comment