Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Stacking wood

The people who own the lot next door took down a bunch of trees. The guy across the street has been cutting and splitting wood for weeks. Well the result of all of the chainsaw buzzzzzz, and wood splitter noise was that I got a bunch of wood. The guy across the street dumped it in front of one of the wood racks, but I need to stack it. So I got started on it and got alot done. Even with the gimpy foot. I'll try to finish it up tomorrow. I have two more wood racks behind the garage and will put the rest of the newest wood in one and move the seasoned wood to another one. I still think I'm basically lazy, but when I see a photo like this I know it's not true. It just can't be. I guess I'm a hard worker in a lazy frame of mind. I guess I just want to be lazy, but don't have time. Too funny. I like photos of me working hard or hardly working. LOL

2 comments:

delorese king said...

Mary you look great. You look so small too. You my dear have probably been the hardest worker of all of us girls you started when you were eight years olds being a second mother to all of us.

Unknown said...

Keep at it because when you stop being active we all know what happens then! Nice blog, thanks.