
I'm in the process of making a really cute vest...trying to make a reversable one for our annual Christmas tap dance program at the local assisted living center. I've got most of it done, but I forgot to take photos as I was laying out the pattern, pinning, cutting, and sewing. When I get it finished I'll probably take a photo or two. I got some funky material from JoAnns across the river in Astoria. The pattern was kind of expensive but it had 4 different vest patterns. I would kind of like to make a faux fur one, but they always look kind of cheesy. LOL We will see what the next few days bring.
1 comment:
Mary I got a portable Brother sewing machine about a month ago because I wanted to start sewing. I think that I got my inspiration from Laura Johnson, when she posted her sewing on her blog. I have been making pillow cases, and dresser scarfs with pockets down one side to hold the remotes. I will post pics.
Post a Comment