Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Wheeeee for the Wii

Yes I have joined the Wii generation. I didn't think I would have enough room to do Wii sports, but I do. I bowled and boxed this morning. I had no idea I had a flair for boxing. I'm not a violent person, but I won all three rounds. I didn't do well on the tennis thing. This is soooooo much fun. I got mine for $194 at Costco. What a deal. I've seen them for $199, but saving $5 was pretty good too. Oh and no tax. Yeah. Haven't been blogging much lately, but keeping up with folks on FB. Not my fave, but it's good to see what folks are up to. Get up and play when you have the chance.

2 comments:

delorese king said...

I love Wii, they have a game in wii sport called 99 pins, my highest score is 679 I just love that game, another one of my favorites is the ski jump. Don't care much for the yoga, I want to slap that little trainer when she says "I see your a little of balance" well I spent my whole life in an off balanced world Get real woman!

Nancy L Johnson said...

Right on sister. Off balance is the latest trend. The little trainer just doesn't know it. LOL

We are waiting to see if the snow and ice comes our way. Just sorry Lisa and her family couldn't get out for Christmas.

We are all eating too much candy and cookies. Guess we'll have to do something to shift the weight off!!