
I can't believe it's 2010. It just seems amazing to me for some reason. I didn't have any recent photos to post so I snagged one from the past. I have been working a bit too much lately. Not to earn money, it was paid work, but to help one of the ladies out who wanted to spend some time with her kids. It about wore me out. I'm not used to staying up past 10 or so and I did stay up until 1am on New Years Eve. There has not been anything very interesting going on in my life. I workout with the Wii Fit everyday and I'm doing hand weights to try and build up my arm strength a bit. I'm weak, weak, weak. It has been so dreary around here lately. I'm thinking I need some sun. Some really nice warm sun and blue skies. Blue skies would be special. I would like to do something tropical. Not scorching hot, but balmy breezes, blue skies, and warm beaches. Mind you I like my beach here. But you need warm layers to enjoy it usually. I'm hoping that I can do some traveling come April or May. I would head south first. Arizona, southern California, New Mexico, before it gets too hot. Might have to throw in Nevada too. Well a girl can dream, right?
4 comments:
The sunshine sounds nice although we have had some gorgeous days along with the snow. The temps. are dipping to single digits tonight and it is to be -6 degrees on Friday. We are definitely in the deep freeze. Not Seward's Folly but surely chilly here lately.
I worked out at the HH(Hammons Heart) pool today waterwalking and swimming for an hour. The water is so nice and warm. Kept that way for folks with arthritis, injuries, etc.
Hey,
Mom has started a blog. Did she tell you that? You can get to hers from mine. Her talented daughter made it look pretty for her. :)
Mary, is sounds like you are having a pretty good darn dream can I come too. This blog thing with Nancy, how do I get there?
Temps. warmed to low teens today and for the first time in several days, no snow has fallen.
We are having church tomorrow on our regular schedule. My little friend Julia, as told by her grandma, "That's two "churches" I've missed. She comes regularly to church with her grandma.
Services were canceled Sunday night and Wednesday night because of snow and a bit of ice.
Post a Comment