I bought this wreath the other day. It was kind of plain. I got it for $9.98 and then bought the red ribbons to embellish it a bit. I think it turned out kind of nice. This will be the extent of my holiday decorations. There is not room for a tree and I don't do gifts. Haven't done gifts for a really long time. Don't bake goodies, don't do much. However, there is a little concert here on the peninsula that is kind of cool. It is called a "Tuba Christmas". There are 4 guys who put on a nice little program with several types of tubas. It is really really good. I went last year and it was good enough to make me decide I wanted to do it again this year. I also have some friends that are singing out at the Oysterville church on the 12th that will be kind of fun to go to. I think on Monday I will get busy and send out the cards. I always want to wait a bit, but then if I wait to long I end up not doing it. Too funny. Our tap dance group is having our holiday luncheon on Wednesday the 9th. We always have a good time when we gather. Enjoy whatever your holiday preparations are.
~National Infantry Museum~
14 years ago
4 comments:
Your wreath looks bright and cheerful. I've done most of the decorating I'm going to do sans the tree.
Think I've heard of the Tuba group. Seems like they or another similar group has performed in this area.
The pink sky looks beautiful.
I do believe that several tuba groups exist around the country. These guy are from the Astoria, OR and Portland, OR. areas. I believe two are retired school teachers. It really is a fun thing to do.
I love tuba's, I like Mexican polka just because they play tuba's
I really like your wreath too. I still have my fall one hanging up, I guess it is time to put up the holidays one. Looks like yours is live? love the pink sky pic!
The wreath is live. I love pink skies too. Good stuff. Generator stuff coming soon.
Post a Comment