BubbleShare: Share photos - Powered by BubbleShare
I've been busy taking more photos. I love my new camera. It is so easy to load photos on to Bubbleshare and it takes pretty good photos. I thought the ones of the Rosa Rugosa (Salt Spray Roses) came out pretty good. They are soooooo fragrant right now. I chopped them back quite a bit earlier this spring and wasn't sure what would happen. Well whatever I did worked fairly well. There are still quite a bit more blooms to come on. The fuschia is not as nice as the ones from last year, but it's still nice. I also took some photos of the Arborvitae in the back. I got these for about $10 apiece. They will grow to about 10 feet or so. They are about 4 feet right now. They went in after the septic was done. Yes I still feel like a farmer. Sort of. Too funny.
~National Infantry Museum~
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment