
If you click on the picture it should go to full size.
I was told last night that the Ferengi come from a Class M planet called Ferenginar where it rains all the time. Well I looked on a couple of Star Trek websites this morning. On this Class M planet it rains so much that things rot and little will grow. The Ferengi are known to be major capitalist with a lust for monetary items. Well I'm not that in lust for monetary things, but I do feel like I'm living on the Class M planet of Ferenginar. Well I am starting to get web feet and need swim fins to go to the market. But here in the great Pacific Northwest you don't let a little rain stop you from doing things. You just step out in the rain and move along. I was asked in the market the other day why I didn't wear a coat. I thought about it and I decided I didn't want to get my new nice Lands' End squall coat wet and moldy. Just another thing I would have to dry out. LOL I promise I'll stop complaining about the rain in future post. LOL I'm kidding.
1 comment:
Your funny. I don't know what is worse snow or rain. Both make it hard to drive. We have recieved at least a foot of snow here. :(
Post a Comment