
I really feel lost without my camera. I still haven't gotten around to replacing the silly thing. It's interesting that I have gone places and had my camera in tow and not taken one picture. However since my camera is busted I see things I want to take pictures of all the time. I have been looking and have kind of made up my mind. I actually was going to Olympia, WA to buy a camera and had to turn around and come back home. Had an appointment for someone to come and look at the house. So now I'm thinking I'll go to Longview, WA and see what I can find there. I have looked across the river in Astoria, OR and haven't found exactly what I want so I'm still on the camera quest. Oh well. Gotta find a new camera.
4 comments:
That sounds so fun...buying a new camera! Good Luck and be sure to post some pictures.
I am the same way~never miss it until you can use it! I can totally relate!
I dream about a Canon digital Rebel. Maybe someday...Good luck finding a camera.
Do you live close to Astoria?
Post a Comment