
We have had a beautiful fullish moon the last couple of nights. Well this morning I decided to drive over to the beach. Yes I drove. It's also been in the mid 20's here in the mornings. Well it was really really cool. So the beach looked really nice too and the tide was out. So that called for some early morning beach driving. First I went north for about 2 miles and then turned around and drove south for about 6 miles. Oh my gosh. Hardly anyone on the beach and for most of the time I was the only vehicle on the beach. Life is good when that happens. Well as I was driving along the moon on one side and the rising sun on the other, out comes an eagle flying right along beside the car. Man oh man. Life is good. Sometimes you have to get out early and do something different to take advantage of all that life has to offer. Yeah! Get out and enjoy some of life's possibilities.
3 comments:
so is this really a picture of the beach or a borrowed one? I am still wondering about the camera? haha
what a great experience to be able to enjoy mother nature!
Autumn, it is a picture snagged from the internet. I still haven't gotten around to the camera thing. I think I will get one here in the next week or so. I snag from Flickr.com under the Creative Commons search. Yeah.
I love the beach. If I could go to sleep to the sound of the ocean every night I would be a happy gal.
Post a Comment