
Well I still haven't gotten around to getting that camera yet. Maybe soon. Actually I was thinking that I would wait until I got my tax refund. I'm planning on getting a Sirrius satellite radio installed in the car and will have to go to the city to a big box store to have it done. Car Toys seems like the best option right now. So while I'm in the big city I will get a new camera. Anyway that's the future plan. I think a GPS is in store too. Now I have really good sense of direction, but planning to travel across country might find me in cities where I will need some direction. GPS is probably a good tool to have. I talked to a lady in the market the other day who had just purchased a GPS system for her car and she said she was on a road trip and pulled off to make a potty stop and the GPS told her to go back, make a U-turn, she was going the wrong way. Now is there a GPS out there that will let you make unscheduled stops. LOL How would you even program that in? I mean they can find restaurants, museums, addresses, but I think they forgot to program in potty stops.
3 comments:
that is too funny about the GPS~you would think you would be able to pause them or something. Sounds like you have a lot planned for your tax refund! I do too & I know I'll be disappointed when it doesn't stretch as far as I want it too.
Thanks for the box of goodies! I was so excited yesterday when I got it.
My camera got knocked off the counter yesterday and won't turn on now. It's still under the 1 year warranty though so hopefully I won't be forking over money for a new stinkin camera.
Good luck with the hunt.
I got my GPS from Devs Deals and got a smokin' deal. Mine will let you turn where you want. when you deviate from the programmed route it says "calculating route" and then you are on your way again.
Post a Comment