Friday, July 20, 2007

New floor and painting

Well I didn't like the color of paint after it was all on the kitchen walls. So I painted it again. Now that it has 4 coats of paint on it....I like the new color. It is a creamy buttery white. Hard to describe, but looks really good. I got the laminate flooring down. The instructions on the box and the things you see on TV make it look so simple. I saw one being installed on HGTV and they made it look so easy. Guess what it's really not that easy, but highly do-able. LOL I'm ready to tackle other projects around the house now too. We are going to paint the bathroom and both bedrooms. I'm really not a good painter, but I'm going to tackle it with some very good help. I keep trying to remember....slow and steady. It will all get done. The county came and looked at our septic layout. Now we have to contact a county approved designer to design a new drain field. I think this whole things is going to be one of those a few hundred here, a thousand there before it's all said and done. Oh well it's got to be done. Here are some photos of all of our hard work.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mary have you got a full picture of the wood floor? Post it. I love the flooring pictures. Goody

Anonymous said...

You write very well.