Monday, July 9, 2007

Bloomington Indiana


I know. I know. I haven't posted in a while. I'm so bad that way. Well in case you haven't heard, we are selling the little purple cottage and moving across country. There are a lot of reason for the move. I have done a lot of research and found the housing prices to be somewhat reasonable in Bloomington Indiana. It's not that far from a major city. It is 178 miles to Seattle from here and 158 miles to Portland. Uck. I can't afford to live in Seattle or Portland. I have decided though that as I get older I need a few more amenities than this place has to offer. If you need major medical care around here you have to go to Seattle or Portland. Lot's of thought has gone in to this. Now the planning. We have a few things to do before we put the house here on the market, but it is starting to move along. I have moved several times in my life and I don't find it as stressful as one might imagine. Though it does have it's up's and down. I'll post here as soon as things start happening.

No comments: