Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tap Dance get together

I wish I had taken a group photos earlier. We have a couple of members missing. My timing was a bit off. Anyway, we had some fun. The Undecided Tappers met for pu'pu's and drinks last Saturday. It was also Leah's birthday too.
The potluck was held as Milda's lovely home. This is Milda starting to set stuff out. Her home is really really nice and she did a fabu job as hostess.
This is on Milda's second deck. You can see the ocean from the third story deck, but we mostly hung out on the second story deck. The only photo I got of MaryEvelyn was goofy, so I left it out. Sorry MaryEvelo.
We shared stories, food, and generally good times. This is Leah opening gifts and talking with Lone and Malia.
I like to catch folks in action, but it doesn't always make for the best photos. But all of the ladies are so lovely. Laughter is good for us.
Oh I just thought I would throw this photo in. My friend Chris came for a visit on Friday and she brought her two dogs. This is a photo of me and Cody just lounging around. I didn't get a good photo of (Toro) her Daschaund/Jack Russell mix. When Chris came in she started throwing flannel sheets over everything. Cody sheds just a bit. LOL It's always good to be with a pet.

1 comment:

delorese king said...

Mary it look like you undecided tappers has a great time. The picture with the dog is really good.