Well last week I started to expand my exercise process a little bit. I'm trying to do some water aerobics and now I'm doing some hand weights. I have limited upper body strength. Weak, weak, weak. So far I've started with two pound weights. I'm doing some biceps curls, and upward row, and an overhead tricep. Today I actually upped my bicep curls to the 5 pound weights. Slow and steady. I'm also doing some knee extensions, some standing heel lifts, and some toe stands and a few other things. These are all things that should help with my balance and strength as I get older. I know it sounds kind of wimpy, but hey at least I'm doing something. I did start out doing the exercises with no weights. I'm going to add some ankle weights and some different sets/reps as I progress, etc. I think this will be good for me. I will keep telling myself that....right?
~National Infantry Museum~
14 years ago
1 comment:
Mary that is just awesome, there is nothing whimpy about moving the body towards the good. Looks great and sounds great keep up the good work.
Post a Comment