Friday, March 6, 2009

My ideas where I actually do something.....

I live in this teeny teeny tiny house. When I retired I thought, less space to accumulate stuff. However, there just isn't any good storage places. That is one reason that I had a garage built that is actually bigger than the house. But I don't want to fill up the garage with too much stuff. Well I had one of those things that goes over the toilet, but it went away when the house went on the market. Well I just had to have a new one, but I did a serious upgrade from the previous one. Here I am working on putting it together. It looks better with the doors on, but I will wait to do a picture of that after it is in place. I need to anchor it to the wall still. Hey it's earthquake country around here. LOL. I also bought one cabinet to hang on another wall that matches, but I've decided to get another one and hang them side by side. Will look nice. I also have a room divider that matches these pieces. So the bathroom will have storage and look pretty cool too. Now that I'm getting the new pieces in, I'm thinking new paint color. But the paint is not that old. So I"ll wait on that. Yes I'm always finding things to put together, arrange, whatever. Will probably take the house off the market soon, since everything is stalled around here. I still would like to move more towards the mid-east-center of the country, but that will probably have to wait for a while. Maybe the markets will recover in the next few years. So I might as well be comfortable in the meantime. I can't believe how handy I am. Yes Mary's at it again. I still think I'm basically lazy.

3 comments:

delorese king said...

Well if you consider yourself lazy, I thing you do a darn good job at it. The wood look pretty just laying on the floor.

delorese king said...

Just checking on how the work project turned out. I am really excited about you birding class. Would conider sending me the papers that you did last year about the birds? As you go along with the course. It is almost your birthday time! I wish I could spend it with you!

Mary said...

I won't have many handouts for this class. Almost everything is on Powerpoint. But I'll see what I can send you.