
Yes, blogs can contain the most interesting things. My sister Goody wrote an amazing tribute sort of thing to my niece Autumn. I think Goody and Autumn are both really amazing people. We are all so different, but no matter. The one thing we all have in common, I think, is that we love to have fun. At least that is what I think. I check in on my nieces blog at least a couple of times a week to see what she is up to. Now Goody (who claims to not be very computer savvy) has up and done herself a blog. Yeah. Adding one more to the family queue. It is so nice to be able to see photos of my nieces and nephews and their children and all of the activities happening in their lives. So here is to all of my amazing nieces and nephews. And to Autumn and Goody who really are some amazing women. I so look forward to seeing what's happening in the family.
2 comments:
I didn't know Aunt Dee had a blog! I really enjoy blogging!
I'm glad Aunt Dee has a blog I need to go look at it.
Post a Comment