Sunday, September 14, 2008

I'm ever so talented...




Yes I'm ever so talented again. LOL I saw an item in the local Fred Meyer ad and really liked it. So off I go to purchase myself a new Gourmet Kitchen Cart. We have limited space in the kitchen so it had to be somewhat small. I was absolutely shocked when I saw how big the box was that it came in. I was even more suprised when I saw the parts list and the steps to put it together. One of the first instructions said ... two people required for assembly. I don't let little things like that deter me. I pulled out all of the pieces parts, and counted all of the bolts and other gee-gaws needed to hold it together. Then I set about putting the thing together. Did pretty good too. You can't really tell it is not assembled right. The little drawer stop is not where it is supposed to be. Ooooops! I'm just going to leave it be. We have to remember not to pull the drawer out too too far. Minor detail. It is really a nice addition to the really small kitchen. I just love it. Holds the teapot and now we can get whatever color tea cozy for the teapot and it will look really cool. Hmmmmmm! What will I do for my next project.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you did a great job!! That is funny the directions said you needed two people. I have never heard of that before.

Mrs. McDaniel said...

it looks great! isn't it funny how they tell you how many people you will need when really you can do it yourself! :)

lisa said...

Looks great! You did a great job.