
Well I keep thinking that spring is just around the corner. I drove over to Beaverton, OR on Wednesday and got caught in a bit of snow. The Pacific Coast Range has a pass that is only about 1600+ feet and low and behold, ran in to snow. Both coming and going. I heard on the news this morning that that little pass now has about 6" of snow now. When we got back to the beach there was snow here again. We've had hail, sleet, snow, and lots of rain. I'm ready for a bit of a break. I've been wanting to get a hanging fuschia plant to hang out by the garage, but I don't want it to freeze. I have a little fire going in the woodburning stove right now and it seems cozzzzzy, but come on I'm so ready to see a little spring. Hope it is looking like spring where you are.
No comments:
Post a Comment