Thursday, March 6, 2008

I did it, I finally did it....got a camera!


Yes I've been talking about buying a new camera for months. Yes months. I never do anything quickly. I've looked, I've comparison shopped, I've wondered, I've comptemplated, and......... Well anyway I finally got the camera. I'm happy with it so far. I still have to set up the software on the computer and then I need to go out and take some photos and I'll be ready to post my own photos again. Lately I've just snagged photos from Flickr (Creative Commons) I bought a very small camera because I like to slip it in my bag and not have it take up a lot of room. Of course my dream camera is a Canon EOS Rebel, but I just can't justify getting something that spendy. I enjoy taking photos, but the truth of the matter is I've been known to take my camera on vaca and not shoot one photo. Then other times I've used up all the space on a 1 gig SD card. I did buy a 2 gig SD card this time and it should hold about 500 photos. Depends on what you take photos of. I'm kind of excited to have a new camera. Yeah.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

See Here or Here

Mrs. McDaniel said...

YAY!!! I am thinking about getting a new point & shoot camera too~still deciding though!

can't wait to see some pictures.

Mary said...

I love this little camera. It's priced right and I love the size of the screen. The best thing is it's easy to carry around. Doesn't take up much room.