
I've reported previously that there is a bit of wildlife in the area. Though I haven't seen the deer on the street in quite some time. Every evening I think I hear things bumping in to the house. I imagine that it is a racoon, a cat or possibly a bear. There has been a coyote spotted on the street, but my neighbor keeps shooting at it to try and shoo it away. We have actually talked about getting some kind of camera hookup so we could see what's going on outside in the hood. Sometimes I think it's a good idea and then sometimes I think I don't really want to know. So for now I'm going to imagine that it is racoons playing on the wood stack or somthing like that. Possibly running close to the house playfully. There was a big yellow cat prowling through the yard yesterday and it made me want another cat....... Well maybe not right now, but down the road. I definetly want another dog, but with the house up for sale, it's probably not a good idea just yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment