Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I know, I know.....


Yes it's been a while since my last blog entry. I have been just puttering about not doing much. We have had the woodburning stove going for a few days so it's nice and toasty here in the cabin. Thanksgiving was kind of interesting. Can you say "vegan". Uh huh, Uh huh.... Let's see baked sweet potatoes with a dab of brown sugar, green beans. Stove Top cornbread stuffing with no butter mixed in. The splurge was rolls...sans butter or margarine. Still all in all it was a tasty meal. See what's missing here. No meat, no dairy, no pumpkin pie. At least I didn't feel miserable after eating. And it was easy. Just perfect for someone who is a charter member of "the lazy girls club". Well if anything interesting happens I'll be sure to post it right here. I do have a tap dance thing coming up on the 17th of December. I'm helping to do an Audubon presentation at the local elementary school on Thursday. I've joined a walking club and my first walk with the group will be on December 6th. See my life is ever so exciting. Yeah!

No comments: