
This is not my house, but it looks like the person actually taped some things and prepped for painting.
I always think I'm basically lazy. However, after painting, laying pavers for a new walkway, shampooing carpets, washing windows, and a host of other things I'm starting to slowly change my mind. I did have a guy paint the lavendar trim (white)around the doors and windows and I should have done it myself. He did a crappy job. I'm not the best home improvement person, but I do think I would have done a better job. The guy didn't tape anything and dragged paint across the purple. Arggggg! I guess you do get what you pay for. Well at least I think you should get what you pay for. Why does that not happen? We thought we should confront the guy and have him fix it, but I think messed up once is enough. I don't want to give him the opportunity to mess it up again. I'm kind of done with projects for now. Or at least I think I am....no I'll find something else I will want to do and probably get busy with that. So I guess that means I'm not really that lazy. However I do have dreams of being basically lazy. Ahhhhhhhhhhh!
No comments:
Post a Comment