Sunday, November 11, 2007

Just another day at the beach...


I always think my life if pretty mundane...however it really isn't. We have someone coming this afternoon to view the house. I don't expect much from it but you never know. I've been looking on the internet for the possibilty of a new dog. I think I'm leaning toward cocker spaniels. I like the reddish colored ones and not much in favour of the darker ones. It will be something to look forward to down the road. Isn't this just the cutest little dog. Snagged from the internet.

2 comments:

lisa said...

That will be fun to get a dog!

Francie said...

I think everyone needs a dog. At least everyone who can be a responsible pet owner. They always love you, they are a true and faithful friend. They always love you more than you love them. Nice picture.