Saturday, September 1, 2007

It's Fun Being a Homeowner

Well I've not been able to bring myself to post since Little Bit's last days. I still really miss that little dog. It's time to move on though.

I've been incredibly busy with house stuff. Believe it or not I replaced a screen in the kitchen window. What a challenge. Measuring and cutting screen, rolling the spline in to hold the screen in place. Amazing that I actually accomplished it and it looks pretty good. I also measured and nailed up some floor moulding in the laundry room. Valerie cut the wood for me. My hands and arm strength are not very good. But I was able to hammer the finish nails in. It's probably about time to post some new photos of the work I've been doing. Well maybe not. We made a list of the things we need to do to get the house ready for sale and it's about two pages long. Man oh man. I guess a little work each day will get it done fast enough. We are still making plans to move to Indiana as soon as the house sells. Ah! A new adventure. I love it.

No comments: