
This is the exit from the little red and white plane. Such a rush. You get out the door and for about 45 seconds you are in a free fall. I actually loved the plane ride up. We climed to 10,000 feet in preparation for the jump. When we got to the right altitude we could see Mt. Ranier, Mt. Saint Helens, Mt. Hood (Oregon), Mt. Baker, Mt Adams, Mt. Jefferson and the Columbia River. Plus lots and lots of farmland. It was so much fun.

I had a hard time looking at the photographer/videographer. But that is okay. It is kind of hard to tell that the person in the photo is me, but I can guarantee you....it is me. A group of us went to a little street fair prior to the jump and I had a parachute done on my face by a sweet little face painter. Fun, fun, fun. I think it is the first time I've had face painting done.

Yep, we came in for the landing right where they said we would land. My landing was a little rough. My jumpsuit was a bit tight and I couldn't get my legs lifted up so we could slide in on our butts.

Now you can see that it is me. With a good thumbs up for a really exciting time. It is kind of expensive, but for me well worth the coin. Would I do it again? You bet.
2 comments:
Love it! Love it! Love it!
So proud of you!!
Way to go, girl.
Post a Comment