Wednesday, June 16, 2010

7 weeks in Oklahoma....too long

The family reunion is a thing of the past. We had such a good time. This is not all of the clan, but most of it. Iwas so good to see so many cousins and second cousins and third cousins. My sisters house is just beautiful.

I've been away from blogging so long that I don't remember exactly what to do. But I'll figure it out. Let's see, while I've been here. The cousins reunion took place, we had a big hail storm, then there was another hail storm. Did a lot of damage. We have had heat, rain, floods, sun, wind....well it's Oklahoma. I have been to downtown OKC's famous Bricktown and rode the canal boat and I've been to the National Cowboy Hall of Fame and Heritage Museum. I've taken a little driving trip while I was here. I went to Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, and Ohio. It would have been more fun if I had a traveling companion, but it was still good. I have my 45 year class reunion on Friday and Saturday and then will fly back to WA on Tuesday. I'm anxious to get on home. I know I have lots of exciting stories to tell on all of the activities, but I'll save them for later.

2 comments:

Nancy L Johnson said...

You did get to experience a lot of memorable activities while in Oklahoma.

I am glad we got to spend time together at R.G. and Dee's. The reunion and Bricktown adventure were highlights for me. Also Goody's graduation and the party afterwards for her and Alison was nice.

delorese king said...

we did have fun fun fun!