I've not been putting anything on my blog. I like blogs, they seem a really good place to put down thoughts, photos, and a really easy way to keep in touch. But it seems everyone is busy with FB and Twitter, texting, IMing and who know what else. I have so many applications to keep track of family and friends I'm never sure about who is using what. I don't seem to spend very much time on any of them. Well I do have to admit......drum roll please....I've never tweeted or used any of the twitter features. I've been pretty busy lately, but I really haven't cut down my internet use. So I know the internet is not dead, but I do think things about it are changing rapidly. Maybe I'll have to think about that some more. I'm not giving up.
3 comments:
Hello, there. I was away for the week end to Springfield, IL. Kathy, our church secretary was my traveling companion. We had an uplifting time at the ladies day and then we went and did Lincoln sightseeing. Today we toured the Lincoln home before heading back to our Springfield.
Hope all is well with you.
Please do not quit blogging. I know that I do not blog alot but then I have a simple life, yours is exciting and it keeps me going towards the future.
do not stop blogging, I love the stuff that you post. you have a really neat life with all the things that you are involved in
Post a Comment