The Undecided Tappers: en masse: from left to right....Lone, Leah, Mary Evelyn, Judy, Jeannine, Julie, Mary A, Mary I (Malia), Marya, and Simone. I think I got too much blush on for the performance....my cheeks are pink, pink, pink. Lol
This is Marya getting ready to do the Mambo. She is a character once she gets on stage. She has a great stage presense. She is on of the very original Undecided Tappers and is still going strong.I danced the Mambo, the March (which is done to St. Louis Blues). I also did New York, New York, for which we have canes and top hats. I also danced the Stroll (Tanya Tucker version) And then we did our signature dance at the end which is Undecided...which is a song that Natalie Cole has. We did 9 dances all together and we tried to showcase different people in different dances. It was soooooo much fun.
I've heard about Zumba and now I think I want to try that for exercise too. I might just have to get me a Zumba DVD. One of the ladies is bringing a DVD on Saturday so we can watch and see what it is all about. It should be funny. Hey it never hurts to get up and dance. Well it might hurt, but it's not usually that fatal. Have some fun this week.
1 comment:
I like your tap dance photos. I used to tell the girls when I was prancing around, "I'm not dancing. I'm moving to the music." :0)
Post a Comment