Monday, February 16, 2009

Working like a doggggg

I worked last night and I'm getting ready to take off and work a couple of hours this morning. When I was closing up last night, I went in to the pool/spa area and there was so much steam that water was dripping from the ceiling. I was fairly soaked when I came out of here. The pool has an automatic pool cover that you can close with a switch, but the spa has two pieces that you have to lay over the spa. They just weren't going on correctly, so it took a bit of work to get the spa covered. LOL Nothing wrong with the covers. Just me. Oh yes the "boot" is off and I'm motoring around just fine. The side of the foot is a tad tender, but doesn't feel on fire like before. I'm getting ready to head off to work this morning. We have 27 checkouts this morning so we will be busy. I'm also working tomorrow. Then some days off. Yeah. I think I might take my swim suit and have a dip after work today. Ah.....just relax. Okay maybe a bit of water exercise. The sun was shining yesterday, but more of that Pacific Northwest rain for today. Still a bit cool around here. It's good to work, but don't work toooooo hard. Just kidding.

2 comments:

delorese king said...

Mary that picture of the spa and pool are beautiful, if you go swimming by your self with no body there be careful. Get in to that hot tub for you foot.

Mary said...

Let's see. I have been swimming for about 55+ years. I'm not really worried about being in the pool by myself. I actually enjoy it. Love the spa. Good for the whole body. LOL.