

I'm just the handiest of people. I put up a ceiling fan yesterday and finally got the second one up today. These fans were such a good deal. I bought them at Fred Meyer. They were listed for $40 each and when I got to the checkout they rang up for $14.95 each. Plus I bought them in Oregon so there was no sales tax. WOW! What a deal. I thought I would have trouble getting the motor wired up, but they just went in zip bang. I like to think that I'm pretty handy, but I have no arm strength and have had carpal surgery in both wrist. Even though the wrist are good now I still have some trouble holding on to things, like itty bitty screws and washers. Since these ceiling fans are small they have itty bitty pieces parts to hold the things together. I'm pretty pleased with myself right now. So I guess I've got my handy person status still in tact. I kind of knew what I was doing, but I was surprised when both worked, just like they were supposed to. Yeah! Yes I'm just the handiest person.
3 comments:
ok but have you turned them on yet? if so and they are still hanging then you did a GREAT job! lol I'm impressed!
Actually I have turned them on. Have one running right now to get the heat moving round. They haven't come down yet. LOL
Mary, Mary, Mary, you are the bomb! That is so beautiful and just think you did it!
Post a Comment