Sunday, October 5, 2008

Rainy Days

Yes it is rainy weather here in the Pacific Northwest. I should search my blog and see how many times I've written about rainy weather. Oh well. We have been "enjoying" LOL a few days of rain and wind. I really don't like this particular change here lately. It is so gray, so cloudy, so wet that it makes me long for white sandy beaches. I just had a bird fly in to my big picture window. OUCH! It was able to get up and fly away though. No harm done. I have seen multiple birds hit that window in the last 8 years. I probably need to do something to help keep them away, but I don't know what that would be. I must research that. You would think that in 8 years I would have come up with something. I'm thinking about going back to work and have done an interview recently and have a follow up interview on Tuesday. I'll tell more about it if it comes to fruition and probably won't say another thing if it falls through. It is just a part time gig. Don't want to work full time. Don't need to. I'm going to the library today and get more books to read. I think I'll sink in to some odd mysteries. Those have been my favorties lately. I re-read all of the Miss Marple mysteries and will probably move on to more British style mysteries. Those kinds of things are good for rainy weather. Sets a mood. Maybe something to match my rainy day moods. Just kidding. I'll look for something that peaks my interest. Our local library is very small, but has a decent selection of books. Oh what fun to look through the books.

1 comment:

Mrs. McDaniel said...

poor birdy! yuck on the raining though.