Well I went back to work. I'm working as a Guest Services Agent. That is the thing they really call reservation people at hotels, motels, lodges, etc... I worked my first day today and it was not too bad. Now you may wonder why I went back to work. Well I need 4 more quarters plugged in to Social Security. Thought I might as well continue to put some effort towards that. I'm starting to think of Medicare, Social Security, and stuff like that. WOW! I'm getting really old.
Today I hiked around and looked at the various units that are available. The condos are really lush and nice. I found out I can get family members and friends discounts. Not that any of my family would ever show up here. They have a small indoor pool, jacuzzi, and workout room that is available for employees to use. I'm glad because they have a tread mill. I've wanted to get back to some walking and jogging and those things sure come in handy in the winter around here. I've included a link here if you want to check it out. It's pretty cool. All of the newer rooms have ocean view. The Ridge rooms are 1950's funk.
http://www.lighthouseresort.net/
~National Infantry Museum~
14 years ago
4 comments:
Aunt Mary,
It looks like a neat place. Are they for rent or sale? When did you go to the Smokies? We did have a great time, but I wish we could have stayed there another day. But I had a test Tuesday night I had to get back for.
They are for rent. I have been to the Smokies many times. First time was in 1963. Last time was in 2000. It is one of my faves.
hope work is going well. I am due March 18th.
http://beehiveandbirdsnest.blogspot.com/
try this blog for some food storage ideas
just found it
Post a Comment