Wednesday, August 1, 2007

fog on the coast


It was one of those days where the wind blew the fog right up Bay Avenue. There were periods of sun, a little bit of wind and a touch of fog. Summer days in SW Washinton can be interesting. Do I wear a sweatshirt? Is it warm enough for a tee-shirt? The answer is both. I believe the Norwegians said....."there is no such thing as bad weather, only bad clothing" or something like that.


Well Little Bit was back at the vet today. He had more blood test and some x-rays. His white blood count is really high. His blood sugar continues to be high and he has something wrong with his trachea. But he is showing sign of dementia, but hey the dog is old. He is also being tested for cancer. I'm still giving him insulin injections. That part isn't changing. We will just work through whatever we have to do to help him through this.

2 comments:

Mrs. McDaniel said...

we loved our beach vacation this year. hopefully we'll get to go back next summer! sorry to hear little bit isn't doing well.

LaNan said...

I want to go to the beach so bad! Poor Little Bit. Hope he isn't in too much pain.