Well I've been away from my blog for a bit. I went to Oklahoma from June 5-12 and had a really good time. One of the things that happened while there was attending a Cousins Reunion. My oh my. We shared stories, took lots of photos and had lots to eat. Is that a wonderful time or what? I had not seen some of my cousins for quite some time and it was really good to see that we are all aging gracefully. I can remember some family reunions in the past that were rather large and really comical. It was hard to keep track of who was were.
Of course I always think that Oklahoma is too muggy, hot, and generally uncomfortable, but I hung in there through it all.
Here are some photos taken at the cousins reunion. Enjoy.
BubbleShare - Add to my blog
~National Infantry Museum~
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment