Interesting morning around here. Wednesday is our day to set out the trash can. I keep it in the garage to keep bears out. Well I took the trash out about 6am or so this morning. I came back in the house and then heard the trash can go over. It's a sound I've come to recognize. My little dog will bark loudly at a UPS truck, but do you think he will even raise his head if a bear is around. Nope. While I was trying to get the camera things together the bear rifled through the trash and made a bit of a mess. He/she was only here for a few minutes, but left a fine mess. I was able to go out and clean it up. The picture is of a bear that the neighbor across the street feeds. She actually stands outside with them while they eat. It really is a bad thing to do. Well so much for an exciting morning.
~National Infantry Museum~
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment