
Well I finally made it back to the beach. I was so happy to see my little stretch of beach. I looked at my camera and saw that I have taken about 430+ photos in the 3 1/2 months I was away. Nope, Im not going to post them all here. I'll probably delete more than 1/2 of them. It seems for every 50 photos I take I get one or two good ones. I think it is time for an upgrade on the camera. I just love tech toys. I have a new IPAD to play with and I'm just lovin' it. It doesn't totally take the place of the laptop, but does have some very nice features. The size is super easy to handle. You know smaller than a laptop but bigger than an IPhone. I'm so lucky. I will probably post some of my photos later on. Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday time.
2 comments:
awww the ipad! I'm so jealous! I wasn't really a tech person until I started with the ifamily! now I think i need everything that begins with an I haha can't wait for pics!
I just can't seem to bring myself around to posting those photos. I finally got them off of the camera and on to the laptop, but.....well maybe soon.
Post a Comment