I was just here in May and June when I came for a family reunion, Goody's graduation, and my 45 year HS reunion. Well I'm back and it's really been two weeks and counting. RG is not doing all that well. I do believe that Goody is a bit stressed out and RG is cranky by not being able to do the things exactly like he is used to. It really is a journey. Things change everyday don't they.
It was interesting driving down here to OK. We spent the night in Boise, ID and the next day drove to Cheyenne, WY and then got up and drove on in. Should have taken 3 days instead of two to do it. I was pretty tired when we arrived and I don't think I've fully recovered yet. One thing I've pretty much noticed is how much the heat and humidity affect me. We are in a beautiful house and it is high tech air conditioned, but just being outside for a few minutes is a bit much. Right now we are staying through the winter. Goody asked for my help and I'm more than glad to be here for her. Today I was out and about for a bit and kind of got homesick for a brief moment. I missed the smell of the salt air, the fir trees, even the moss and slugs that I complain about when I'm home. Yesterday it rained for a bit and I actually went outside and danced around in it a bit. Silly I know, but just felt like I had to do it. I've not posted in sooooo long, but I've had a lot of stuff going on. I think things are settling down just a bit. Well you probably should never say that because something will come along and just shoot it to pieces. Yessssireee!
No comments:
Post a Comment