Monday, December 24, 2007

So this is Christmas.....


Photo snagged from Flickr Creative Commons.
Well here it is. Christmas Eve. Just feels like another day in paradise. It's been raining for days and I'm starting to not like it so much. LOL I have been having fantasies of warm sunshine and clear blue skies. Wouldn't that be nice. I'm going to a Christmas Eve service this evening. One of the ladies I tap dance with is pastor at the Methodist Church in Ocean Park and I think I'll go support her. It should be good. She is always afraid that no one will come. Good reason to go support her efforts I think. We are not tap dancing until January 2nd. The pool where I do water exercise will be closed until January 2nd. The walking group will do a walk January 3rd. It won't be a very long one, but it will be good to do a walk with a group. Happy Holiday to all.

4 comments:

lisa said...

Merry Christmas Aunt Mary! Hope you get our christmas card we sent you.

Francie said...

Yeah, I think I'd like to be wherever that picture is..Merry Christmas too.

Mary said...

Lisa I did get your card. Franci the picture is of a beach in Hawaii. I'm going to have to plan something for next year for sure. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas too.

Mrs. McDaniel said...

Merry Christmas! I've been looking for the wrong blog address all this time! DUH!!!! now i've found you and I can bookmark your blog!

hope everything is good at the beach!