Thursday, April 3, 2008

Day trip to Lincoln City, OR

BubbleShare: Share photos - Play some Online Games.

I'm still amazed sometimes at the things I'm able to take off and do. On just a moment's notice. We drove down to Lincoln City, OR. The drive down was really nice. We did manage to stop at the Chinook Winds Casino and gamble for just a bit. I lost about $7.00. Valerie lost $20. Not a big deal though. It was fun. I forgot to take photos once we actually got to Lincoln City, but managed to take some on HWY 101 on the way down. The weather was a little cool and of course a bit breezy. The coast always has a little wind. Anyway. I'm getting used to the new camera and expect the photos will get better with time. All of these photos are just done on auto pilot. No tricks or gimmicks. Enjoy.

No comments: